Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2016

To Buy or Not to Buy



Hi friends. As I begin this journey in the field of business and blogging- I have been pondering a thought. I currently create all my TPT products on my computer that is loaned out from my school. I have access to it in the classroom and at home, so it's my teacher work/entrepreneurial work computer. I love my iPhone and have always wanted to own a Mac, but the thought scares me. I am so familiar with my HP that thinking about learning a new program is intense. I am wondering the thoughts of my fellow teacherpreneurs and bloggers. Should I continue using my school computer for my business, or invest in a computer used solely for the purpose of my business. 

I figure a logical way to figure this out is with a list of pros and cons, right? 

Keeping my HP- Pros: familiar with the program, have all my products on the computer already, belongs to the school if anything happens to it (I won't have to fix it)
Cons- It belongs to the school and is not mine, I am starting to fill it with products used outside the classroom for my business

Investing in a mac- Pros: new computer (fun), can sync with my iPhone, love apple products, my own computer to create/hold my products. 
Cons: $$, have to pay to fix it if it breaks, unfamiliar with pages 

Could I install ppt if I wanted to on the Mac or would that defeat the purpose of buying a Mac?

I am using the computer solely for business purposes, but am so new to this I wouldn't want to make the wrong choice. 

Ugh, it's so hard to decide. What are your thoughts? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment