Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Let's Do This Thing


Hi! Welcome to my blog!

My name is Stephanie and I am a 4th grade teacher on the Big Island of Hawaii. This is my 3rd year in the classroom, 3rd year in 4th grade. 



I hope this is the first of many blog posts to come. I am trying to get a blog going to increase my exposure to the teaching world. I have recently started devoting more time to my TPT store- adding items as I have created them for my own use. I love creating and allowing other teachers to benefit from my work. I am all about simplicity and what will help myself and others sail smoothly through the school day- and year! 

If you're interested, check out my store for any products that might work in your classroom. At our school, we use Reading Wonders and Engage NY. Most of my products are designed around those two programs so far. 


If you wouldn't mind sharing my store and information with others, I would love it and be very appreciative. I also hope to learn more about this blogging world and help spread the name of other bloggers & teacherpreneurs that I have been following. 

P.S. If you haven't seen it already, check out iteachtvnetwork.com. It has been a great resource and motivating factor for myself to start this journey. 

My goal through this blog is to spread the word of my products, show what I have been doing in my classroom and share ideas that have been working. Maybe a little reflection/venting here and there :) 

You can also follow me on instagram. 

Here's to 2016- setting goals, making accomplishments, building a business and creating a following. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment